Sunday, January 10, 2010

Need to Blog More

I wish that I had a job that allowed me to spend an hour each morning on the web. I'd like to think I'd spend that time updating my blog and checking in on other's blogs. I just don't ever have the time to do this daily or even weekly like I'd like. Maybe when the baby is born and I'm sitting around the house some I'll find time to make it a habit.
So, until I become a better blogger, I will continue to just do this occassionally.

On a different note, I'm exactly 17 days from my due date. I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions since Friday, but there are no other signs of baby being ready to come into this world yet. I go to the doc tomorrow afternoon and am hoping for some signs of labor. Last Monday they said it was going to be a "big" baby, and that scares me some. Jay was 6 lbs 15 oz and was so so easy. Monday, the sonogram lady said the baby was 7 lbs. 9 oz. She said if the baby goes to the due date, it will probably be around 8.5 lbs!

So, we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment